New from Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
Just want to say Hello from Tennessee.

Welcome aboard. Come on in and set a spell

Isn't it

Tenn a dog gone well known ya'll want'a come and see.:dance:

SD

Hello and welcome from diagonally across the state.

Yea I'm his Daddy

Marty, are you on the Big Sandy?

I am on the Tennessee where the Big Sandy comes in .The marina is on HWY 79.While I have you ,the Sabre 42 Hardtop is one good looking boat. Love the hardtop.Where do you install your pic to have it show up with your post.This is my first trawler I have always owned sailboats.Sailing on the river just hasn't been much fun.

Marty, look the the left in the narrow red bar above for User CP. That is your control panel to alter your info. Scroll down on the bar to the left side to edit avatar. You can upload your picture there. You may have to resize it to get it to take, but it should work. Like to see your boat.

I have done the Tennessee River from Knoxville to the Ohio River in a Correct Craft wakeboard boat.(Done a lot of the Cumberland too). It is some of Gods greatest work, with the help of the TVA and the CCC. I especially love Tellico,snail darters and all. I cant wait to get there and spend time with our trawler. We will hopefully be there next fall and maybe we will cross wakes.
Steve Poole

I have done the Tennessee River from Knoxville to the Ohio River in a Correct Craft wakeboard boat.(Done a lot of the Cumberland too). It is some of Gods greatest work, with the help of the TVA and the CCC. I especially love Tellico,snail darters and all. I cant wait to get there and spend time with our trawler. We will hopefully be there next fall and maybe we will cross wakes.
Steve Poole

Steve when you bring that beautiful Fleming up the Tennessee be sure to stop in Chattanooga, and let me know. I live in the waterfront area.

Chattanooga, Tennessee - Take Me There - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom