Hi from East Coast Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbum29

Guru
We are in the Ponce Inlet area. Currently have a small express cruiser and we have just started the search for a mid 30's trawler.

Welcome aboard. Great cruising area over there where you are!

John

Thanks! The weekends during the summer can be insane so we go out during the week to miss the crowds

Welcome aboard. We are just south of you in Merritt Island. Good luck on your search.

Greetings also from just down the coast at Stuart. My usual home is Key Biscayne, but I'm here for a haul-out and woodwork. Have you been looking at boats? Anything look good to you yet? Welcome

Greetings also from just down the coast at Stuart. My usual home is Key Biscayne, but I'm here for a haul-out and woodwork. Have you been looking at boats? Anything look good to you yet? Welcome

I'm leaning towards 36-38', aft cabin, sundeck with hopefully twin Ford Lehmans. Probably late 70's - early 80's. I need some direction on what will handle up & down the coast outside, St Johns river & eventually over to the islands after we get her sorted out. Dave

If you can't find what you're looking for here in FL, I'd be surprised. Everybody on the coast has plenty of boats similar to what you describe. Go to Yachtworld.com and select "Advanced Search". Select the details you mentioned above including FL for the State, and voila. Good luck.

Yea, I look all the time. I just need to finish my current boat & sell it. Otherwise I'll ignore it. Don't need 2 marina bills. Health hasn't cooperated this winter. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom