Nimble Nomad Rendezvous 2/15-2/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nimble1

Vessel Name
Sweet Pea
Vessel Make
Nimble Nomad 25' Trawler
The Nimble Nomad Trawler Facebook group is having a rendezvous at Cayo Costa State Park in Pine Island Sound on SW Florida's beautiful coast. The park has limited first come dockage but the adjacent Pelican Bay has excellent holding and lots of room.
Last year we had 5 of these neat small trawlers and we are hoping for more this year. Anyone with a NN or interest in them is welcome.

Last edited:
Nimble Nomad vs Vagabond

Hello Nimble, did you have a rendezvous this year for the Nomads? Looks like a nice size for me. I have the opportunity to buy a friends Vagabond for 10k and see some Nomads for about 20k and it gets me thinking about Nomads. Have you compared the boats?

My wife and I will receive hull #2 of the new Nimble Nomad '29. We are experiencing some life changes (more grandchildren) and have decided to sell our spot. List price is about $130K and we'll sell our spot for $100K. Save $30,000 and get the second boat built. And have a say in how it is finished. If interested call Bob, (919) 201-9070.

The Nimble Nomad Owners group (facebook) will again be having a rendezvous at Cayo Costa State Park, FL. Wednesday, Feb. 17th to Friday, Feb. 19th, 2016. So far, 8 Nomads are planning to attend (including yours truely aboard loafs and fishes all the way from Michigan).

See you there at CAyo Costa...Have a safe tow down from Michigan!

Will there be a Nimble Nomad meet up between now, 3/17/2016, and 2017. If so, where and when and who do we contact. We would like to attend with "Little Toot" Please let us know at therubobs@gmail.com. We are based just outside Pensacola in Navarre Florida.
oldsailorbob

oldsailorbob, we may run into you in May/June this year. WE will be cruising in your area on our friends 52' boat this summer.

vagabond

Hello Nimble, did you have a rendezvous this year for the Nomads? Looks like a nice size for me. I have the opportunity to buy a friends Vagabond for 10k and see some Nomads for about 20k and it gets me thinking about Nomads. Have you compared the boats?

I am considering a Vagabond. Can you advise?

terraplane

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom