View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
FlyWright
TF Site Team

City: California Delta
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: 1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Favorite Boating Attire

This year, Mark Pierce and his girlfriend, Perla, presented me with a custom FlyWright shirt and Carquinez Coot hat which Perla had made during a trip to the Philippines. Then during our Fleet Week celebration this fall, they gave Meg and me great custom America's Cup/FlyWright shirts! I was very touched by their thoughtfulness and generosity. (see below for the other FlyWright shirt)

Yesterday, I opened a package from our own dwhatty and found that he had sent a custom hat for the holidays! At first, I thought it was a gift for the Admiral, but I have been corrected!

This dates back to an ongoing exchange between us that started when I made a comment about David wearing his wife's hat.

One thing led to another and before you know it, we had a thread about my pink boat, complete with photoshopped pix! (Somewhere along the way, the pictures disappeared! I know nothing about it, I swear!)

A big THANK YOU to my friends Mark and David for providing me with such tasteful and colorful boating attire. You guys are the best!!

Here's a picture of me disguised as a Christmas tree.

@DeltaBridges - 25 Delta Bridges in 25 Days
FlyWright is offline   Reply With Quote