View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #79
Phil Fill
Guru

City: Everett Wa
Vessel Name: Eagle
Vessel Model: Roughwater 58 pilot house
I grew up with Tollycraft as it was mfg in Longview/Kelso WA where I grew up, and I must have toured the plant at least a hundred times. I like that Tolly design as we like a pilot house . At the time they were a little out of our price range as there was very few. I was sorry to hear when they went out of business. I had heard many of the molds where bought/shipped to Mexico, so I figured we would start seeing boats, but as far as I know that never happened. They originally where know for samller boat under 30 then 40 ft, and thin the finally years the last there followers dropping the small boats and for the laeger 40+ ft boats. You can see the models by years.

Anyway, being born in Ocean Falls BC, the only way to get there was by ship, and local transportation was by boat, and the growing up in Longview/Kelso on the Cowlitz and Colombia river I have been dreaming that some day owning a large boat. So 30 years later the dream finally came true thanks to my wife.

Eric if you click on http://www.tolly-classified.com/class3.html all the modles by year will come up.
Phil Fill is offline   Reply With Quote