Aspen fuel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grahamdouglass

Vessel Name
Summer Wind 1
Vessel Make
Marine Trader 41
I'm trying to find Aspen fuel in the Vancouver, B.C. area. Does anyone know where I can buy some?

Aspen fuel is a fuel that has a long shelf life, doesn't leave shellacs and is used for small engines that may sit unused for long periods of time like weed eaters or outboard motors.

..run for the border?

I'd never heard of this before. I just looked at their website and it doesn't look like they have any distributors in BC. Looks like down into the Bellingham area is closest for you...

In the US or at least in WA state, we have some places that sell gas (for small engines) without ethanol in it. We use that for our tender outboard, and add Sta-bil to it as well.

I always buy premium fuel and add "Stabil" for the winter. Not certain if it is worth the cost but it works for me.

pete

Never heard of Aspen, but I have seen "recreation gas" in some gas stations near camping areas, etc. Probably the same thing.

It is available at Arrow Equipment at 1470 Pemberton Ave, North Vancouver. 604-987-9926. We use it in our chainsaws but it is very $$$.

Back
Top Bottom