Willard just posted in Classified Section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those interested, this is an early version fo AKDoug's Willard 30 that he took from SE Alaska to La Paz MX last fall - something over 3000nms of coastal passagemaking. He is 2/3rds the way home - currently in Eureka CA. When done, Id reckon he'll have over 7000nms of nearly open-water passagemaking over the last 12-months.

For $30k, a nice boat.

Peter

I like the 30 footers,my favorite is the voyager

I realize now that I shouldn't have posted in response to the ad posting.

Does that crown icon indicate that you're a moderator? If so feel free to delete or move my comment here.

I'd love to toodle around BC in that boat.

Jeff, What crown are you talking about? I am a moderator, and generally people are not encouraged to post on classified ads unless it is specific to the boat ad, but it isn't enforced too strictly unless the comments go off the rails!

Bob had his boat trucked from the East Coast to San Francisco area after he purchased her. Went all over the Delta region for years, then brought her up the West Coast to WA State, cruised around here, then last Summer up to Glacier Bay and back. The boat is not as large as many, but is VERY capable! Repowered with a great engine, and nice suite of 3-4 year old electronics. Someone will get a great boat!:dance:

On the Android mobile version, moderators wear crowns. Screenshot_20230504-085818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom