Just saying hi - From FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
FIREFLY
Vessel Make
Pilgrim 40
New guy here, just checking in to say hello.

I have been a long time lurker and have learned so much here, thanks for all the free wisdom and a few laughs.

We are not yet retired but have a few years to go, many plans for the future.

Scott

New guy here, just checking in to say hello.

I have been a long time lurker and have learned so much here, thanks for all the free wisdom and a few laughs.

We are not yet retired but have a few years to go, many plans for the future.

Scott

Welcome, Scott. We are just down the way at Ft. Pierce for a spell. We love to stop at Vero. Where do you keep your boat?

Welcome, Scott. We are just down the way at Ft. Pierce for a spell. We love to stop at Vero. Where do you keep your boat?

We are on A dock at Loggerhead Marina in Grand Harbor, great place.

Vero Beach! Hey, that's where Trinkas are built.

Hi SCOTTEDAVIS
Welcome aboard. The Bertram in the next slip to you- If it is the "sweet Leilani", I brought it in a couple of weeks ago. Say hey to the owner ( Steve), he is a good guy.

Hey, new guy here too. We have a 30 Mainship we bought back in Aug and docked in Port St. Lucie. Any trawlers going to the Stuart boat show Jan 11-13 ?

Kind of lost track there with so many newcomers checking in, but welcome to all of you, and looking forward to hearing from you often. Bought my boat in Stuart a couple of months ago and brought it through Okeechobee to the panhandle, so am familiar with the area you are talking about. Nice area, but the slip rent is kind of high for me. :)

A little, now you cant even get an overnight slip in the local marina's...But you can anchor out and dinghy to the docks.

Welcome

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa, Sent from my iPhone using Trawler

Back
Top Bottom