Old 02-28-2023, 03:30 PM   #10
Nick14
Guru

City: New England
Vessel Name: Culmination
Vessel Model: Helmsman 38 Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandWood View Post
It must be that there are a ton of looky loos out here, because I cant get a single broker that has a boat I’d be interested in to answer the most basic questions, I leave my email, my phone number and nothing.

I’m sure if I was sitting in Seattle looking at boats in person I might get a better response, but im currently in colorado, I’m not traveling clear to Seattle to look at a boat and with in 10 mins I’m not interested.

Just seems unbelievable that these so called brokers listing a boat, especially one that’s been for sale now over a year, don’t reply, is the market that good for old GB woodies?

Even private sellers don’t seem all that interested in answering questions, providing current pictures, or anything.

Why list a boat with pictures from 2020, and do you really expect to sell your boat with 10 pics, from days gone past. Just so freaking frustrating.

I’m to the point of just giving up on the dream of retiring to a live aboard, and buying a dang RV.

The whole boat purchasing scene is so lame I’m put off, and getting to the point I don’t trust anyone, it’s like there all hiding something trying to sell a POS.

I can completely empathize...

I started out intending to buy a used boat, but ended up buying a new one because of the delightful experiences I had -

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/...res-63951.html