Two cows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Re: Post #150.

iu

Ducks?! This is a cow thread, don't fowl it up!

I guess I'm just not a one-trick pony

Has anyone called Guinness for the longest running forum thread? We may be on our way. How funny would that be?

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?

Because they lactose.

That might be the best post yet. High-five on that one.

Does that make me the top dog or lead horse? lol

If you've heard this bull before, is that Deja Moo?

Greetings,
Just imagine. 163 posts on female bovines. Who gnu? (OK not technically a bovine but she looks like one).

iu

Regarding RT, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's somewhat of a one-trick pony!

Last edited:
I think RT is trying to get my goat!

Regarding RT, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's somewhat of a one-trick pony!
Try spoonerising "one trick pony". A radio man here had a panel operator called Tony...he did it, once.

Is this thread finally extinct? I assumed it would continue till the cows come home. Speaking of which....

What does a cow say to its calf when it gets dark outside?

It's pasture bedtime!

Oh my I’m really moooooved. Those cows and their Second Amoooondment get me pumped. Great way to start the weekend.

Last edited:
Good one! Reminded me of this clip, especially starting at 1:55, although the whole clip is great if you have the time.

OK So an FDA inspector goes to a farm and tells the farmer that he needs to inspect the farm. The farmer says "Sure, just don't go in that field over there." The FDA guy gets irritated and says "YOU SEE THIS BADGE? IT MEANS I GO WHERE I WANT." Farmer says OK. A while later the FDA guy is running across the field being chased by the farmers prize bull, screaming "HELP, HELP!!" The farmer yells back "YOUR BADGE, SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE."

Back
Top Bottom