Nordic Tug 32 Walk Through Transom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plangstraat

Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 32
This is my first post.
We are looking to purchase a used Nordic Tug 32. I’m curious what year NT introduced the walk through transom on the 32. This is a feature we’re interested in and it will help narrow our search if anyone on the forum knows what year this feature was first introduced.
Thanks!

I suggest contacting Dave Allen at Nordic Tugs. He will know or be able to find out.

When they integrated the swim platform into the hull they went with the walk through transom, and called it a 32 when it was actually a 34. I understand they had trouble with it being called a 32 when it was a 34' hull and changed the designation of the boat to reflect the longer hull. I talked to the owner of a 32/34 and that's what he told me.

I heard from Dave Allen at Nordic Tugs. Thanks again firehoser75 for suggesting I contact him.
The walk through transom was an option on earlier versions of the Nordic Tug. Dave told me that they make a kit at the factory that allows you to retrofit older tugs. The kit is basically a walk through that you fibreglass into place. Sounds like a relatively simple process and allows a person to add this feature to any NT 32 that doesn’t already have this.

Back
Top Bottom