Can't access or post pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Byekurman

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Seawood
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
For some reason when I am looking at a post with an attached picture I am unable to bring the picture up. When I click on it nothing happens. The image shown for the picture icon is also unfamiliar to me, see attached picture of what I see. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Ok, I've tried attaching my picture to show you what I see and I am unable to do it. I follow the instructions on how to post pictures but when I click on the paper clip symbol, it takes me to the "How to use the forum page". It seems to be a loop with no means of attaching a picture. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

For some reason when I am looking at a post with an attached picture I am unable to bring the picture up. When I click on it nothing happens. The image shown for the picture icon is also unfamiliar to me, see attached picture of what I see. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Ok, I've tried attaching my picture to show you what I see and I am unable to do it. I follow the instructions on how to post pictures but when I click on the paper clip symbol, it takes me to the "How to use the forum page". It seems to be a loop with no means of attaching a picture. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

To answer only the second part of your question:
Instead of using the paper clip, though it should work the same way, toggle your cursor down below where you are writing your new post, to "manage attachments". That should open up a field that allows you to "choose file". After your choice of a file from your file explorer is made, you have to click "upload" in the lower right corner and wait. Sometimes that upload is slow. After it uploads, go to the "submit" button.
Let us know when you succeed.

I've actually tried that and it takes me to the same " How to use the form page"

Perhaps you have an ad blocker or a pop up setting on your computer that's preventing you from seeing that.

If you have followed the procedure above and it doesn’t work then I agree that is is something on your computer. Maybe try it from a different computer or tablet.

Before you do anything else, close all apps, then close down your computer - then restart the computer, and try the 'manage attachments' way again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom