Maintenance Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

M. Shul

I was wondering if anything exists that tracks maintenance and is used for providing information on predictive/preventative maintenance to boat systems.

At work we have a software package where all equipment, parts, jobs performed, predictive and preventative maintenance task that should be performed and the software tracks, costs, parts provide maintenance work orders based on the data input.

I could see software integrated into engine software and flo-scan meters to provide maintenance tasks based on hours or fuel burned per engine. I could see it helping with tracking spare parts, etc.

Does anybody know of anything?

I have accumulated a few from other TF members as well as other sources. I have a blank excel file available but the site will not allow posting it. It is a work in progress making it mine to suit my boat.
PM me your email if you want a copy.
Try this link

Last edited:
I use https://vesselvanguard.com/ which is a cloud based software solution. They have an app so can be used when offline. Tracks all maintenance, inventory, manuals/docs, etc. I like their forecast feature which allows you to show maintenance that will be needed over the next x months/x hours so you’ll know before departing on a longer cruise what spares will be needed. Not the cheapest solution but provides piece of mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom