1999 VitriFrigo DP2600 Parts & Manuals Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wil

Vessel Name
Gone Walkabout
Vessel Make
1999 KadeyKrogen 39
Hello--I only recently got back to my trawler and immediately had to start wrestling with the original-to-the-boat 2-door Vitrifrigo DP2600 refrigerator. Both of the door seals leak quite badly, so the freezer frosts up very quickly, and the fridge runs a lot. The evaporator frost line indicates the refrigerant charge is in the ballpark.

I found what looks to be the seals here https://www.fridgedoorseal.com.au/fridge-and-freezer-seals/vitrifrigo-dp2600/ but they don't ship to the US. DSU in the Netherlands couldn't help. VitriFrigoAmerica's https://www.vitrifrigo.com/us/us/dp2600ixd4-f-internal-cooling-unit website basically sucks--Contact Us and other links don't work, and they don't have an 800 number.

I'm hoping somebody here has a simple answer--a store/distributorship here in the USA that will have the VitriFrigo magnetic door gaskets I need, plus Parts and Service manuals for the DP2600. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Can’t help with the parts but if you don’t have a fan for ventilation you should think about adding one. We had that refer in our last boat and it struggled with cooling. We added a vent high and low along with a fan blowing air into the back of the cabinet and it made a huge difference in how the refer worked. Our Vitrifugo had terminals on the circuit board for the fan.

Dave, yes, I've been following the 'Install Vitrifrigo 180A...' thread. I did install a cabinet circulation fan a couple years ago and have vents, thanks for the tip.

I had no idea that parts or manuals for this unit appear to be such a pita, and VitriFrigo has such a broken-link website--frustrating. I hope KK isn't still installing these units.

I have deleted all the manuals I had for my refer since I sold the boat but the manual for the one I had was pretty good. Certainly much better than the one that came with my Isotherm refer. But the Isotherm refer is working extremely well, just a crappy manual…

Contact this guy for your parts. They’re a Vitrifrigo dealer:

Adam Troxel
Shipping & Sales

Sure Marine Service
5320 28th Ave NW
Seattle, Wa 98107

Shop: 206-784-9903
Fax: 206-784-0506
adam@suremarine.com

Thanks, I'll give Adam a go. I've had good service from Suremarine in the past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom