Need help tracking down a new seal for a Seafreeze Fridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muirgen Afloat

Vessel Name
Muirgen
Vessel Make
Beebe passagemaker 50
We need a new seal for the fridge in our boat. It was custom built. Attached are pictures of it. Seafreeze now longer sells the stuff. Hoping someone might have an idea where I can find it. So tired of defrosting it every 3 weeks because it won't seal correctly and I can't adjust it any tighter. HELP!!

Attachments

• seafreeze seal.jpg
    seafreeze seal.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 17
  • seafreeze seal2.jpg
    seafreeze seal2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 20
Maybe approach a refrigeration repair shop. They may be able to supply a suitable seal or at least recognize it.

Dave Lehman, owner of Sea Freeze, retired and closed the business. I followed this closely since I have both a SF fridge and a freezer in my boat. One of Dave's employees, McClean Johnson, has opened a similar business, also in Bellingham, called Frostline Marine. 360-303-4912. I've dealt with McClean and he's very knowledgeable and good to work with.

Dave Lehman, owner of Sea Freeze, retired and closed the business. I followed this closely since I have both a SF fridge and a freezer in my boat. One of Dave's employees, McClean Johnson, has opened a similar business, also in Bellingham, called Frostline Marine. 360-303-4912. I've dealt with McClean and he's very knowledgeable and good to work with.

Thank you. Got messages out to him. Hopefully this will work.

Was McClean able to help you out? I have nothing but good things to say about his helpfulness for refrigeration on Honu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom