Corfu greece €1.65 per litre diesel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s about one dollar a liter in the Philippines

Get used to it. In a few years, that will seem cheap.

Not quite Peter, that equates to about $2.02 per litre. Down here we pay about $1.60

I think you are right “fuel is the cheapest part of boating” Jewelry is my biggest expense.

Not quite Peter, that equates to about $2.02 per litre. Down here we pay about $1.60
Baileys Marine Fuels in Darling Harbour Sydney (West Aust. based co.) was at or under service station pricing. You do an online safety course for the card to use the facility. Cc or Eftpos. Much cheaper than D`Albora outlets I used, big turnover, good fuel,service,water available. BruceK

When you are in Corfu it's better to sail 8 Nm to Saranda (Albania) refuelling at 0,52€/liter.
We did't last year. Very good quality of fuel.

I paid 2 euro per liter in Corfu in May, since then the price has gone up. Will be there again in August, hope Albania will have a bit lower, tax free, price.

But with prices like this I am happy I don't own a boat that guzzles 200 liters per hour !

Recently paid €2.15 per liter here in Italy.

I observed 2.32€ / liter today in Capri. Fortunately did not have to buy any…

I observed 2.32€ / liter today in Capri. Fortunately did not have to buy any…

Your numbers could be anywhere, but in local currencies, _+.

That difference is how it was when we travelled to Europe 20 years ago. Our local prices then, ~$.90CDN. In England, ~ £.90, in France, ~ € .90. exchange rates, to England, 1: 2.5, to France, 1: 1.6.
We all feel the same pain with the recent increases.

Compensating, in Europe, diesel cars were twice as efficient as our gas car in Canada.
Not so for our boats.

Back
Top Bottom