Greetings from New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FinnBoater

Vessel Name
EllipSeas
Vessel Make
Sargo 33
Hello, everyone! Have been lurking on the site for years (and thank you to every active member who posts on the real world realities of boat ownership—special shout out to CeeBee). Didn’t end up buying a “trawler per se” but use my new Sargo33 around the Bay in similar ways—lots of day trips and overnights at 9-10 kts cruise, as am frequently going with my Uncle and his GB), but can get home in a hurry if needed. Looong journey to get back to boating (used to live on sailboat with my dad when younger) and my wife and I have really enjoyed the experience (even the little maddening maintenance parts!).

Thanks again to all of you frequent contributors for being a great resource and source of inspiration.

Sargos are cool boats!

Welcome aboard!

Great boat for the SF Bay and CA Delta. Welcome aboard!

Welcome Aboard. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Sargo 33

Thank you!

Appreciate the kind welcome! The Sargo has been great around the Bay and the Delta (have run her up to 36 kts when needing to get back from Delta for onshore plans). At 36’ LOA she will tuck in to any of the local guest docks, especially Pier 1.5 for lunch at the Ferry Building. Plan to take her down to Santa Barbara next year (weather permitting).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom