No one seems to be out using their boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timjet

Guru
Boy, it seems that if you're away from TF for more than a day or two, you're 30 in line to express you're opinion. Geeez!

Time of year I guess.:facepalm:

As helpful/entertaining/annoying as it can be I would rather be afloat than home on the forum. After 3 years of mostly goofing off on the boat you can believe that the house maintenance as gotten a little behind. We swore we would spend less time on the boat this summer and more on the house. We've stuck to it but I don't like it! Apparently being the capt. on the boat does not carry over to the house.

What makes you think I am are not on the boat, after a it is a wireless world.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yea, I get that. but I prefer to leave some things at home and be in the moment as it were while on the water. However, my wife does like to "surf" while on the boat.

We're on the boat every weekend. Going crabbing tomorrow thanks to the extended season up north.

Your going to start trouble Marin, now I have to say ( see, they are going out, we should too) Which is when I'll be reminded that this not the boat and I'm not the Capt. here.

I just picked up a MIFI unit from verizon for WiFi access on the boat. Now I'll finally be able to get Pandora radio and Jimmy Buffett. Indeed, we'll be using the boat more.

We just had our boat pulled out for the season. It's always so sad to watch it being out of the river for our boating season and winter approaching. Love being on board. I'm not the captain, but love the water.

Going crabbing myself more than likely will all winter. Just have to shovel the snow off first.

Attachments

• P1040379.jpg
    P1040379.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 100
  • P1040369.jpg
    P1040369.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 94
THe usual recreational crabbing season here in Washington ends around Labor Day. But this year the recreational catch in the northern Puget Sound waters was much lower than anticipated. So they've re-opened the season through the end of the year.

I just learned today that my Brazil shoot has been slid to February. So when I get back from the trip I leave on tomorrow I hope to be able to take the boat out in late November and December to take more advantage of the extended season.

Boy, it seems that if you're away from TF for more than a day or two, you're 30 in line to express you're opinion. Geeez!

Time of year I guess.:facepalm:
I spend more time doing things on my boat, and taking her out than fooling around online. I've found that I get much better experience from doing than asking for advice.

Your going to start trouble Marin, now I have to say ( see, they are going out, we should too) Which is when I'll be reminded that this not the boat and I'm not the Capt. here.

hummmm......sounds like we have a mutiny here.....:).....careful da captin may be listenin.....one gets tired of walking the plank or being keel hauled huh?

It was a beautiful day out on Carquinez and Mare Island Straits today. Sky was clear, temperature moderate, winds light, and water smooth except for the occasional motorboat wake.

img_111136_0_a1ea063d446af183cd54a45bbd063516.jpg

We had a one and a half hour cruise today from our marina to the boat yard to be hauled out Monday for repairs. Beautiful day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom