• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

1984 32' Island Gypsy for sale Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

style32

Vessel Name
Style
Vessel Make
Island Gypsy 32' sedan
1984 32' Island Gypsy sedan for sale $35,000
Ford Lehman 135 HP single screw 4300 hrs, well maintained 10 year owner
Air Conditioning, NEW battery charger, inverter, (2) 4D batteries newish
NEW Raymarine, Axiom MFD, NEW Quantum radar, NEW Raymarine autopilot
AIS connected to MFD via Seatalk, VHF upper helm on bridge.
Lower helm Standard Horizon GPS, VHF and depth sounder Radar connection using any tablet and Raymarine app.

Teak decks lower with non-skid fiberglass on bridge deck floor, full canvas package in good-new condition, 2 anchors, lines, fenders, extra filters and parts inventory, really a turn key, moving up to larger.

Vee berth forward, salon table drops to a full size berth, settees port & star.
4 burner LPG stove, AC/DC refridge, electric head, Hot & cold showers in head and aft cockpit.

option for additional cost RIB inflatable , outboard with swim platform cradle

Safely cruised from Baltimore to Boston and everywhere in Mass. Cape, RI
On a mooring in East Boston, ready for your inspection. Frank 978-290-0557

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3404.jpg
    IMG_3404.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 64341090037__CCE70F47-8261-44AC-A54B-75CE535D044E.jpg
    64341090037__CCE70F47-8261-44AC-A54B-75CE535D044E.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
can't get the pictures rotated for this thread but can email correctly

The IG 32' is one of the sweet spots of the IG range IMHO. They offer a great amount of space for the size. Head on head i think they offer more than the GB32's. All in all a great boat.

Mind you, being an old time IG owner I am probably a little biased. ;)

They look fine from downunder:D.
Andy is right, the IG 32 makes optimal use of space.

more pictures coming soon

Will Get interior and system photos this week,
Haul out for winter storage most likely about October 15th

I have been aboard this boat Frank keeps her clean and well maintained.
Could be the best deal for a used 32 on the market.

Can you please let me know if your boat is still available? I am sure I never saw your ad before today, but the dates are all for last year, so I probably missed it somehow. I like your boat and was trying to arrange to see another one but it got sold!
Are the pictures posted by "Bounty Hunter" of your boat?
Call or text me if that is easier, 917-488-5199.
Thanks, Petr

Can you please let me know if your boat is still available? I am sure I never saw your ad before today, but the dates are all for last year, so I probably missed it somehow. I like your boat and was trying to arrange to see another one but it got sold!
Are the pictures posted by "Bounty Hunter" of your boat?
Call or text me if that is easier, 917-488-5199.
Thanks, Petr

OP has not posted since his original ad. He did list his phone.
"Frank 978-290-0557"

I don't think this boat is on the market, despite the listing popping up a few days ago. I called Frank yesterday and left him a voice-mail message, also emailed him directly, but haven't received any reply or acknowledge, and he hasn't replied to any TF posts as far as I know. What a crazy market!

back on the market

The Island Gypsy came off the market because the boat I was going to buy had undisclosed onboard fire that caused me to back out, in late October,
by that time I needed to winterize.

I had a verbal handshake with a potential buyer to purchase in the spring (now)
if I decided to sell, which I am, but he is surveying another boat.

What that means, going back on the market, I have identified my next boat but don't want to jinx until the deal is done

back on market next week

back on the market next week, starting spring commissioning

A have someone that had the boat surveyed on the last week, which acceptable to the buyer and their insurance company.

I am launching the 27th for a sea trial/trip to Boston, I am confident the sale will go through, will get back to you if that changes

Sold May 27th 2022, in the Hudson river on its' way to her new owner's
home in Toronto.

Hopeful many years of great times and good care, she will be missed.
Moving up to an Albin 36' for more extended cruising, new boat is currently in Jacksonville, FL hope to close on her soon,

Renaming ceremony from "Oceanus" to "Southern Style" in the near future

previous 2 boats named "Style" combined daughters names of STeph & kYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom