• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

2006 TMC Alloy Explorer/Trawler Joubert 72' France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vessel Name
Dryade
Vessel Make
Trawler 72
2006 Trawler/Explorer 650000 US$

Built in "Sealium" from Pechiney allloy 15% stronger than the 5086 or 5083

LOA 22.07 m

Hull L 21.135 m

Lflott. 19.30m

Beam maxi 5.90m (overall)

Hull Beam 5.80m

AIr draft with arch 7.70m ,

Air draft without arch 4.95 m

Draft light 1.60 m

Draft full loaded 1.80 m

Displacement light 47 T

Displacement full load 60 T

Water tank 2000 lt

Diesel tanks 9000 lt (able to made an Atlantic crossing, could be delivered every where, depending only ...covid restrictions :))

Engine :

2 Caterpillar C12 705 cv 750 h 30/11/2021

ZF350 2,077/1

Caterpillar Multi-Station control System ICH

Aquadrive CV60 Aquadrive HDL700

Shaft seal ERCEM

Propeler 4 blade

Shaft inox 80mm

Side Power 90 liter hydraulique

2 Windlass hydraulique Maxwell 4000

Bowtrhuster Side Power SP550HYD

2hydraulic pump Sauer Danfoss JRL-060-B2

Stabilisateur Vetus (vérin 2021)

Gangway hydraulicOpacmare

Crane hydraulic OPACMARE 350kgs
Antifouled 09/2021

Trawler designed by Joubert/Nivelt for a project launched by a director of Alubat. The distribution of the arrangement brings it closer to the Selene 66 with more volume than the latter. Sélène/Trawler Joubert hull length 20.19/21.14 m, flotation 18.75/19.30 m, width5.69/5.90 m .With its very dense structure, supporting 8 mm Sealium plating, its reliable engines, large autonomy, this trawler would be a perfect support for "off-road" trips. Probably more in its true place in Alaska, Spitsbergen, Patagonia... Structure designed by Veritas Paris, plating certificates, welder certificates, welding control was all made by VERITAS.

Attachments

• 20211202_100704.jpg
    20211202_100704.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 20211202_100626.jpg
    20211202_100626.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 20211202_100636.jpg
    20211202_100636.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 20211202_100759.jpg
    20211202_100759.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 20211202_100846.jpg
    20211202_100846.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 20211202_101157.jpg
    20211202_101157.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 164
Yes for the topside .

We will get a quotation for that next week.

Some photos

Last year friend of us said i will buy our 72' to bring her in Ukraine and "refit" her (mainly paint).
But he retract because he bought ...3 another boat ! :rofl:

Attachments

• img.php.jpg
    img.php.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • img.php1.jpg
    img.php1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Structure long..jpg
    Structure long..jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 108
  • vues.jpg
    vues.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 20201220_150345.jpg
    20201220_150345.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_1968.jpg
    100_1968.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 20201218_150128.jpg
    20201218_150128.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 20210107_162603.jpg
    20210107_162603.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 86
OP, looking at the instrument gauge cluster on your dash, was wondering if you are a pilot?

If I don't

misunderstand your question, the answer is : yes

You can see the cover of the "Simrad AP50" just above the throttle on the photo below

Attachments

• 20201220_150411.jpg
    20201220_150411.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 93
Pardon, my question was unclear. Are you a airplane or helicopter pilot? I recall that you had that boat built, and by the looks of the cluster of gauges it would seem that perhaps you were, the way they are laid out.

The "problem"is not

your question...it is my poor level in English.
Unfortunately I am not a pilot even a "recreational one" .
It was my dream, but young not enough money, finally one day I register in a small club at "Avy" in France. I start the theoretical and one week later they receive a new airplane, the deliverer and the instructor try the new airplane : accident tow people died :eek:
I stop !
6 month later I think "you are stupid it is very rare" and I come back to this club, but a "learner" made some mistake and he fall with the instructor just few hundred meter before the airfield : one died and one badly injuries :eek::facepalm:

I definitely stop :confused::angel:

Last edited:
Did you

think she could get more interest if already in USA ?

Attachments

• 20211202_100636.jpg
    20211202_100636.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 57
LC, I don’t think there would be more interest in the US. American yachtsmen are more conservative and generally prefer fiberglass. They like nice wide beams and plenty of interior volume. A metal vessel would do well in the Pacific NW, but that’s a long way from France.

The advantage of this country is the large number of wealthy individuals who could afford a vessel of that size and price range.

But I would think that Northern Europe would still be the best place to market your metal vessel. If you’re having difficulty selling then there is one reason. There is only and always only one reason.

Price. You haven’t found that magical price point yet.

think she could get more interest if already in USA ?

However back to your question, perhaps advertise that sale of the boat includes free delivery to NE America. If it costs you $40k in fuel, crew and return airline tickets, just factor that into your costs.

An interesting marketing ploy which might open up the North American market to you.

For the price

some of my friend said : because the price is ...too low and when people saw a "low" price they always immediately thinking : why ? Where is the problem ?:angel::)
Off course we could delivered her to USA.
We living on our different boat during the last ...46 year (except when we build the next one ...)
We already miss two opportunities ( smaller boat in the range of 18 m), now we found another potential nice boat for us and we are open to negotiate... until we miss also this one.
May be we could make a .... oups I don't know the word in English !
In French we say "sondage" (and now with the coming election we have a lot ...) here:

what is a real interesting price for our 72' ?

(good technical condition) the only "problem" she is in need of paint ).

The volume is little bigger than a Selene 66

https://www.yachtworld.fr/yacht/2009-selene-62-8048357/

https://www.yachtworld.fr/yacht/2006-selene-66-8060392/

And the price is close to the price of a "small" selene 48'

https://www.yachtworld.fr/yacht/2006-selene-66-8060392/

Or this much more older/smaller steel hulled boat

https://www.yachtworld.fr/yacht/1993-trawler-leeraner-21.60-6992979/

or this wooden one
https://www.yachtworld.fr/yacht/1973-custom-malahide-long-range-trawler-7903378/

The problem if the price of a 72' alloy trawler from 2006 twin C12 is lowered to low we will not be able to buy a 60' steel trawler from the 90 :facepalm::eek:
https://www.devalk.nl/en/yachtbrokerage/451902/DE-VRIES-LENTSCH-17.5M.html

https://www.devalk.nl/en/yachtbrokerage/600155/KOMPIER-KOTTER.html

or one 17 loa same age
https://www.devalk.nl/en/yachtbrokerage/451347/STENTOR-SURVEY-1650.html

what is a real interesting price for our 72' ? :hide:

LC you have a beautiful, amazing vessel. But trying to accurately gauge the listing/selling price for a custom boat is incredibly challenging.

One thing I learned however is that you can't price the boat based on what it cost you to build. @Yachtbrokerguy once told me "There is an old joke among yacht brokers about custom built boats... 'Build a one off and when you sell, take half off.'"

Definitely interview and find the best qualified broker who can guide you and market it correctly.

Last edited:
LC you have a beautiful, amazing vessel. But trying to accurately gauge the listing/selling price…

Definitely interview and find the best qualified broker who can guide you and market it correctly.

Oh please. Seller is doing fine. He probably knows more about boats than 99% of brokers.

It appears as though you’re trying to get a listing. I have had so many bad broker experiences…. including many mistakes, omissions, wrong pictures, etc. on Yachtworld. Don’t even get me started on “ready to cruise!”.

:)
We made 3 "one off", always take back our initial amount of money (but 'lost' our x thousand labor hour.)

Oh please. Seller is doing fine. He probably knows more about boats than 99% of brokers.

It appears as though you’re trying to get a listing.

Wow, what a weird thing to say.

So the OP is looking for advice as to why his boat isn't selling or isn't selling in the American market. Why don't you offer some helpful advice?

Great opportunity !!

Special offer :):facepalm:

500000 US$

Since right now until the end of June our trawler is for sale at an incredible price of :
In « Where is as is « basis, but she could be delivered everywhere in the world,
You can't find an another 2006 aloy 72' trawler at this price ! exeptional strong and well structured/built hull under the control of BUREAU VERITAS and two « like news » C12
Actually she only need some cosmetics work (mainly paint of superstructure), but she could start right now to your home port,

Last year friend of us said i will buy our 72' to bring her in Ukraine and "refit" her (mainly paint).

Your "friend" dodged a bullet (literally and figuratively).

Good luck with sale.

Peter

At anchorage

In Sardaignia, doing,,,nothing ☺

Attachments

• 20220613_072126.jpg
    20220613_072126.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 176
Some view

Of each side

Attachments

• 20220613_072304.jpg
    20220613_072304.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220613_072346.jpg
    20220613_072346.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220613_072634.jpg
    20220613_072634.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220613_072500.jpg
    20220613_072500.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220613_072836.jpg
    20220613_072836.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220613_072740.jpg
    20220613_072740.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 59
One more

By side

Attachments

• 20220613_072220.jpg
    20220613_072220.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 45
Sorry

You miss the dead Line for the spécial offert !! ??i

Attachments

• 20220613_072220.jpg
    20220613_072220.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 27

Wow now it's look like not a good plan to bring to Ukraine :banghead:

You miss the dead Line for the spécial offert !! ??i

Not easy to sale aluminium boat and custom boat, buyer looking more for known brand.

Nous venons de vendre notre Terranova Explorer 85 et recherchions un trawler d'une taille plus raisonnable, vivons aussi en permanence a bord depuis 15 ans.

Il y as 7 ans avant d'acheter le Terranova j'avais visiter un Pacific Trawler 72 de memoire vers Sète, il me semble que c'est celui la mais je ne suis pas certain a 100%

Anyway dommage j'avais vue votre Trawler sur yachtword mais je n'avais pas vue que vous en vouliez $500 000 si non je serais venu le voir, nous avons finalement acheter le Selene 62 coque gris de 2009 qui était a Port Grimaud.
Pas un mauvais deal et ce Selene passer pas mal de nos critères.

Votre trawler est ou en ce moment ?

Cordialement

Hugues

Thanks for your answer, a 'potential' customer who visite pour boat also speak to us the Séléné, but I remember she was much more expensive. Of course with 62 ' you could manage, by yourself with the 85 you need a crew..
The one off seams to be a problème for buyer like alloy. If you visite thé Pacific you Saw the Hull IS Very well built really thé top work for structure, welding. Thé Wood work is in 'standard' level no more no less. Good mecanic part. She still need a paint job for thé top side and some cosmectic work on thé Wood.Actually WE are in Sardaigne waiting our former 'potential' customer who became a Friend. But I am not a good seller when je came on board hé hesitate between 2 boat a lengthened Moonen and our, After he said to us he want mâle charter I said to him the Moonen will bé more usefull ..as said I am not a good seller ��

Last edited:
On thé Séléné thé woodwork, for example , for thé door IS nicest, you have better Stab than our, night caméra, no need of New paint, teak deck...but in another hand you paid twice the Price WE asked for our.
Sûre you will have less maintenance with your grp Hull and you could sale her quicker than WE do with our

Thanks for your answer, a 'potential' customer who visite pour boat also speak to us the Séléné, but I remember she was much more expensive. Of course with 62 ' you could manage, by yourself with the 85 you need a crew..
The one off seams to be a problème for buyer like alloy. If you visite thé Pacific you Saw the Hull IS Very well built really thé top work for structure, welding. Thé Wood work is in 'standard' level no more no less. Good mecanic part. She still need a paint job for thé top side and some cosmectic work on thé Wood.Actually WE are in Sardaigne waiting our former 'potential' customer who became a Friend. But I am not a good seller when je came on board hé hesitate between 2 boat a lengthened Moonen and our, After he said to us he want mâle charter I said to him the Moonen will bé more usefull ..as said I am not a good seller ��

We was managing the 85 only my wife and I
Bigger problem that general inside and outside cleaning, glecoat polish, teck maintenance and stainless steel and where we are we don't find anymore people for that.
So we decided to sale the 85 and going smaller trawler.

On thé Séléné thé woodwork, for example , for thé door IS nicest, you have better Stab than our, night caméra, no need of New paint, teak deck...but in another hand you paid twice the Price WE asked for our.
Sûre you will have less maintenance with your grp Hull and you could sale her quicker than WE do with our��

No Selene was not twice the price we got for very reasonable price.
I'm all time concerne about buying boat easy to resale you never know what can happen in your life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom