Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
M/Y Isabela
Vessel Make
1999 Neptunus 62
Hi everyone, I registered last week and got banned right away. Thanks to admin for clearing my name.

Im not a trawler but love to cruise at trawler speeds for fuel economy. M/Y Isabela is a 1999 Neptunus 62. We are based in the island of Negros in the Philippines.

By joining the forum I hope to make new friends and learn more about power cruising. Cheers!

Lit

Welcome aboard!

Boat type and length not near as important to us as anchor type and weight. [emoji106]

Welcome! I envy your cruising in a most beautiful part of the world. Been nearby in Cebu and the San Bernardino straights many times.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Banned immediately? Well done!

I agree with Mr. RT on both counts!

Funny, as I just read something along the being banned lines yesterday:

My friend Steve grew up in a small South Dakota town. In 1983 he was banned from a local bar. 30 years later he was back in town visiting and thought he’d go to the bar with friends. They walked in and someone behind the bar immediately yelled “get the hell out of here, Steve!”

LOL

Welcome. And Congratulations, that could be a record! Enjoy your time on TF.

Glad you fought the battle, and won. Got any scars?? :eek:

How bout photos of what U got for a cruiser! :popcorn:

Welcome... Art :speed boat:

Welcome aboard TF
There are some restrictions Re: usernames so it seems the systems may be working. Glad you got it straightened out.

Why did you get banned?

I'm guessing that the website software interpreted his location as a slur and automatically banned him, just my guess.

swordfisherman;1093955[B said:
]Hi everyone, I registered last week and got banned right away. [/B]

What a wonderful opening post. (ignoring the one that somehow got you banned).

You will do well here. I hesitate to ask you your thoughts on your new president, might be tempting fate a little.

As others have said , welcome aboard and enjoy yourself. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom