somebody is using my new boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamie mac

Veteran Member
:smitten:i am 3500 miles from home working and other than seatrials i havent seen my new boat for near three weeks. my grandkids however are loving it having sleep overs with gammie.:flowers:

Attachments

• 2012-10-10_18.30.46.jpg
    2012-10-10_18.30.46.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 2012-10-12_18.55.05.jpg
    2012-10-12_18.55.05.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 106
:smitten:i am 3500 miles from home working and other than seatrials i havent seen my new boat for near three weeks. my grandkids however are loving it having sleep overs with gammie.:flowers:

That is sooooooo cute.:thumb: Those grandkids will never forget that. The boat will be a wonderful connection to them. I can just see how happy they are. You're good grandparents.

Good looking kids Jamie! Nice work and yes, memories are priceless.

Jaimie--- My wife and I spent a week or so on PEI a couple of years ago. Where is Beach Point, and where to you keep your boat?

We were staying in the Argyle area so we spent most of our time on the south shore but we did drive out to North Cape and East Point. We spent time in a few harbors talking to the lobstermen, but we did not have a chance to visit the north shore, which actually looks to be the most interesting. I'm sure you'll recognize these three locations (I can't remember their names). The second shot is in a tiny manmade harbor on the north shore not far from North Cape.

The Google earth coverage of PEI was done during the winter so there is snow and ice everywhere and no boats in the water so it's hard to pick things out.

We hope to go back in the not-too-distant future and explore what we haven't seen. A college friend and his family have been going to PEI every summer for a week or two for over 30 years so we'd probably go up with them again.

Attachments

• Lobster 1.jpg
    Lobster 1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Lobster 2.jpg
    Lobster 2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 86
  • Lobster6.jpg
    Lobster6.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 82
beach point is in the southeast end of the island in one of those little fishing villages. there are many hidden secret local beaches all around the island but the most spectacular are on the north side. being canadas smallest province at only 130000 people has its advantages . we love it hear.

Back
Top Bottom