2022 Tarpon Springs Cruise / Get together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I count 11 so far.
I figure I'll contact the restaurant on wednesday with a count.

If anyone else is interested and planning to attend, please post.

Oops! Sorry guys, It looks like i have to cancel...

I will not be able to make it.

The wife picked up Covid last week, so will be in isolation etc.

Looks like I will not be able to get to the boat till the end of Jan.

Sorry we will be missing you Martin.

Ted

Yes , Shame I cannot do it. Was fun last year. However one has to do the decent thing and look after the Bride!

Next year TED!

I have the count at 10.
Going once, going twice.........

I'll call the restaurant tomorrow.

Well it's day 2 heading to Tarpon Springs. Conditions in the Gulf are getting hard to take. Steve and I are doing as best we can.

20220113_093834.jpg

Weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse, but it's pretty nice right now.

Ted

Weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse, but it's pretty nice right now.

Ted

You'll make it!

The reservation at Dimitri's for 3 pm Saturday is under the name of "Ted".

See ya Saturday

Sorry to say I picked a pos result for COVID. For your safety gonna have to pas.

Awoke this morning to Admiral’s suspicious symptoms. Trying to find a test kit now. What impossible times we are living. Guess I have to test too. The Admiral and I won’t make it, not that you were planning on it.

Del and Nancy, we're at the table.

Ted

Well another Tarpon Springs TF get together is history. 8 of us had another wonderful lunch at Dimitri's. Those that attended were:

Dick and Lyn on "Courage"
Steve and myself on "Slow Hand"
Jay and Deborah
Del and Nancy

Tarpon Springs and Dimitri's were quite busy, a good sign, as city is greatly supported by tourism.

To those that couldn't make it, we hope all recover quickly and can hopefully attend in the future.

Ted

I was there in spirit Ted. Its 19 deg. this morning in Pocomoke!

Jim

I was there in spirit Ted. Its 19 deg. this morning in Pocomoke!

Jim

Hi Jim,
Sorry I missed you this fall when I was in Crisfield. I really miss winters in Maryland....no I don't.

Ted

Sounds like you folks had a great time, as usual. I really thought about coming but just had a medical procedure that I needed a bit more rest.

Great Job, Ted. I'm shooting for next year.

Sounds like you folks had a great time, as usual. I really thought about coming but just had a medical procedure that I needed a bit more rest.

We did have a great time, and the food was good, and they even got the checks correct this time! LOL

Ted, how's the wind and water in town? We just took a ride to the mouth of the Anclote and the water is up to the top of the boat ramps, and it's all whitecaps.

We did have a great time, and the food was good, and they even got the checks correct this time! LOL

Ted, how's the wind and water in town? We just took a ride to the mouth of the Anclote and the water is up to the top of the boat ramps, and it's all whitecaps.

The water level was up to where the ramp to the floating dock was laying on the floating dock. Down maybe a foot now. Wind hasn't been an issue so far because of direction. It may be more of an issue when it comes out of the NW. The other boats are providing a nice wind block for mine.

Ted

Great Job, Ted. I'm shooting for next year.

Yes, hopefully things will be more stable, so more members can join us.

Ted

The Admiral apologizes for copping out last minute, but it’s better than feeling guilty for passing it on to someone else. she didn’t trust the test results of the home test so we got an appointment at the pharmacy for the more thorough test, but it takes two days to get the results. Strange times.

The Admiral apologizes for copping out last minute, but it’s better than feeling guilty for passing it on to someone else. she didn’t trust the test results of the home test so we got an appointment at the pharmacy for the more thorough test, but it takes two days to get the results. Strange times.

Better safe than sorry!

Ted

Glad you guys had a great time. We love Dimitri’ and we’re ready to see you guys. Turns out both Mila and I got the COVID. Mila can’t taste or smell anything. I got a cough and a fever. We are recovering though, it seemed mild enough..

Back
Top Bottom