Hello from BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smczim

Hi everyone. My hubby and I live in Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island, BC. We've been boating since the mid-2000s and live on our Ocean Alexander Mark 1 for several years in Nanaimo, BC which we sold some years ago. We are in the process a buying another trawler in Texas and have some work to do to bring it home. My husband loves tinkering around on boats (although you'd never know it considering the words that sometimes come out of his mouth). I enjoy spending time with the grandkids and participating as a musician in several music groups including a pipe band. I look forward to being a part of this group.

Welcome! Wow your location puts you in the middle of some great cruising grounds with Desolation Sound to the north and the Gulf Islands just to the south. All the best with getting your new boat sorted out.

Hi everyone. My hubby and I live in Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island, BC. We've been boating since the mid-2000s and live on our Ocean Alexander Mark 1 for several years in Nanaimo, BC which we sold some years ago. We are in the process a buying another trawler in Texas and have some work to do to bring it home. My husband loves tinkering around on boats (although you'd never know it considering the words that sometimes come out of his mouth). I enjoy spending time with the grandkids and participating as a musician in several music groups including a pipe band. I look forward to being a part of this group.
Welcome to TF, and the new trawler is..? :flowers:

Ever seen a sasquatch your in prime location

Welcome to TF. We have a friend, Doug and he had a 60ft sonship just around the north corner in a private marina. Boat name was "Overdrive". Not too long ago heavy wind hit the marina and blew Overdrive onto the rocks.

In response to the Sasquatch question, I personally haven't seen one but have a friend who is a reliable source who says that he and his brother did when fishing in the mountains.

Ever seen a sasquatch your in prime location

We here in BC all know that the Sasquatch hang out near the Sasquatch Inn, near the Harrison River. From there they can run up into the Harrison lake region, where the terrain is more to their liking and not too many folks like us go there.
I haven't heard of any sightings on Vancouver Island, which is where Nanoose is.

In response to the Sasquatch question, I personally haven't seen one but have a friend who is a reliable source who says that he and his brother did when fishing in the mountains.

For all fans of the Big Fella: https://thebigfootstore.com/

:)

Back
Top Bottom