Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bogranjac1

Best wishes to T.F. members 'downunder' in the Great Southern Land.
Also to all other members from all countries scattered around our beautiful blue planet.
My plans for reuniting with my beautiful little Nimiane has again been struck down by this beast of a pandemic, however those that can be with their beloved boat please enjoy every precious moment.
Regards
Stay safe.

And Merry Christmas to you! We hope you and Nimiane are reunited soon. Just maybe, in February. Omicron permitting.

Our overseas friends will not know the havoc of States capriciously opening and closing borders and restricting entry. People are rightly apprehensive about entering another State, with unpredictable entry requirements. Plus the risk of being refused return to their home State for fear of bringing in contagion.

Merry Christmas! It will get better, I hope.

Och goda julönskningar från Sverige!
(de-enchefferize that!)

(fotokredit expressen.se)

Attachments

• julbok.jpg
    julbok.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
And Merry Christmas to you! We hope you and Nimiane are reunited soon. Just maybe, in February. Omicron permitting.

Our overseas friends will not know the havoc of States capriciously opening and closing borders and restricting entry. People are rightly apprehensive about entering another State, with unpredictable entry requirements. Plus the risk of being refused return to their home State for fear of bringing in contagion.

Merry Christmas! It will get better, I hope.

Thx Bruce,
You described the predicament precisely !!
Everything WAS looking hunky dory.
Best wishes to you both.?

Merry somehow doesn't quite seem to fit the bill, all things considered at present, so I'll just say..."have as good a one as you can, everyone." :)

Christmas, Covid & boats.

Déjà vu?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom