2022 Tarpon Springs Cruise / Get together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

O C Diver

Guru
Vessel Name
Slow Hand
Vessel Make
Cherubini Independence 45
Hi Ted,

I'm still here finishing my refit in Tarpon Springs. Going home for the New Year but will be back on the 7th Jan, so anytime after that would be great! Be nice to meet Tfers again.

I'd be up for another lunch there. I'm not around the first week of Jan but the rest of the month is fine.
Once again I live locally and can offer assistance to anyone who needs it.

Once there is a headcount I can also set up a reservation if need be.

Martin and Jay, it will be good to see both of you again. If it ends up on being over a weekend, I'm leaning toward the 15th and 16th of January if that works for those interested.

Ted

Be nice to chat again Ted, I'll be looking forward to the lunch!

Did it last time and it was fun, thx for putting it together, Ted.

Probably won't make it this year that soon, recovering from a med procedure that will have me down for awhile. Hopefully get going again in Feb.

Hopefully will RV over.... pending crazy lack of RV spots in FL that time of year. :facepalm:

I'm still interested in doing it, but juggling several family balls at the moment, and need to get them resolved first.

Ted

I will let you know, hopefully in the next year or so, when the rebuild of St Anadrews Marina is complete so you can all come up to God's country for a visit. I do have two slips at my house suitable for 6-foot draft, 17-foot beam and 50-foot length......

I apologize for being tardy. All the family balls have finally been fumbled, so I'm ready to go.

My plan is to arrive with my friend Steve on Friday the 14th and depart on Monday the 17th. Dick and Lyn will be coming up Saturday morning on Courage (42' Krogen).

I talked to Nick the Harbor Master of the municipal docks at Tarpon Springs this morning. He's wide open for that weekend, but it's first come first served on reservations. If people are interested in a late lunch early dinner get together, Saturday would probably need to be the day.

Del and Nancy, would you be coming by boat?

Ted

All the family balls have finally been fumbled, so I'm ready to go.

Awesome! My schedule is open and depending on the number of attendees, I can make a reservation if necessary.

Is Dimitri's where we had it last time ok?

The Admiral and I should be able to make that also, but I’m not bringing my chalky boat any where near the same city Ted has Slow Hand.

Awesome! My schedule is open and depending on the number of attendees, I can make a reservation if necessary.

Is Dimitri's where we had it last time ok?

Jay, that sounds great. Hopefully in a few days we'll have a better idea of the number for late lunch

Ted

The Admiral and I should be able to make that also, but I’m not bringing my chalky boat any where near the same city Ted has Slow Hand.

Do you serve cheese with that wine? I've been hearing this same song and dance routine for the last 5 years. "I can't come to Fort Pierce". "I can't come to Tarpon Springs". You're got plenty of time to break out the wax and buffer. Suck it up buttercup, put Buckey up on plane and blow the carbon out of the engine. :speed boat:

Still look forward to seeing you and Eva even if you come, "0ne if by land instead of two if by sea".

Ted

I am nearby (within 2 hour drive). Would love to join for lunch.

I would ask that if you plan on attending, please say so and how many in your party so I can get a headcount.
I'm out of town next week but I'll be back on the 10th and will make the reservation probably wednesday that week.
As far as the time goes, Ted mentioned late lunch/early dinner so how does 3 pm sound?
If ok no need to reply, if not ok please say something.

So, if no one objects let's plan on Dimitri's on Jan 15th at 3

Slow Hand party of 2.

Ted

Ted

I plan on being there. Just one

There will be 2 people from "Courage".

Ted

Think I am out...doesn't look like the land yacht will be out of the shop.

Plus potential boat buyer looking next friday.

Back
Top Bottom