Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhfrankel

My name is Barnett and I think I posted this on someone else's thread. I don't have a boat yet. I'm looking for a live-aboard for mid to late next year. I have experience up to 30', but I'd like to find something bigger so I can turn a stateroom into a craft-room for my wife. If anyone can suggest a boat that has a cockpit that will hold a table & 4 chairs, nice sized salon, queen main berth, 2 helms, and goes a bit faster than 9kts for somewhere in the 115k range, I'd appreciate it. And yes, whatever it gets, it needs a bigger anchor and a longer rode.

Welcome aboard. The 115 knot speed may be an issue…

That was $115,000. Not even the USS Enterprise could hit 115kts and I saw her sprouting rooster tails.

Oh, I thought you meant 115,000 gross tons. Queen Mary is 150k as I recall.

Barnett welcome aboard! You didn’t really think you’d get a straight answer from this bunch of nuts did you? Just play along and sooner or later someone will actually say something useful.

Barnett welcome aboard! You didn’t really think you’d get a straight answer from this bunch of nuts did you? Just play along and sooner or later someone will actually say something useful.
Yeah...like "welcome to TF'. I'm sure you'll find plenty of suggestions are forthcoming, now the leg-pulling is over...mostly... :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom