Friendly greetings from a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InTheDrink

Hello Everyone,
I am new to boating and the forum. I’m looking to connect with people that are open to sharing their boating wisdom, offer up some tips on owning a boat, and maybe getting some blue water time.

I’m retiring in January and would love to find my way on a boat, help with a delivery, or any other task that will get me acquainted with being on the water.

Cheers,
InTheDrink
Dana Point, CA

Welcome to TF. You'll find plenty of help and advice on here. Especially the advice bit - not all of which I must confess, will be helpful - however, it is usually not to hard to tell which is which. Best of luck. :flowers:

Welcome aboard. I have boated out of Dana Point several times.

Thanks for the link. I’ll start classes after the holidays! Looking forward to them.

~12 years for 40/45 ft slips. The thought is that could get cut in half with the remodel of the marina and hiking of fees.

12 years isn’t reasonable, how about putting the boat in San Diego while you wait. It isn’t too bad of a drive. For many years we had our big boat in SD and lived in Tucson. I got to the boat about 40 weekends a year.

Welcome aboard! Experience and advice aplenty you will find here. Regarding the latter, my favorite piece of advice for first time folks is simple: enjoy the journey finding your boat!

Have fun on here.
Don't take anything too seriously :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom