New Member from Lake Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hygge

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Hygge
Vessel Make
Ranger Tug 29S
Hi everyone. Dave here. Long time boater going back to my Sun Fish in 1977. Past boats: wood H28 ketch, wood Chris Craft Caviler, two plastic sailboats, Ranger Tug 25, and the most fun of all: Hobie 14.

Currently own a Ranger Tug 29S which we have in Kenosha.

got my "six pack" last year as a winter project.

"done" with working life in March of 2023 and currently looking at a "forever boat" for retirement in the PNW, before/after we do the Great Loop in '23-'24. Maybe '23 - '25 with side trips: Newfoundland? Cuba? Bahamas?
("had a wife and kids in Baltimore Jack, went out for a ride and I never came back...like a river that don't know where its flowing, I took a wrong turn and I just kept going...........")

Went to see the Nordhavn 41 a few weeks ago. Great boat but 4 years out on build and price to be decided in 3.5 years (current price = $856k, not $750k).

Not sure if we will ever need that level of boat. Looking at Nordic Tug, American Tug and Helmsman for now, and the forum here is very helpful, so thanks for the site and the great comments.

Dave

Welcome aboard!
Photos of current and previous boats are expected.

Thanks. Working on uploading pics but getting upload fail errors. Looks like the file size may be too big? I need a twelve year old to help me!

Back
Top Bottom