Thread: Inverter tech
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 07:15 AM   #17
LeoKa
Guru

City: Vancouver
Vessel Name: Ironsides
Vessel Model: 54' Bruce Roberts steel sailboat hull, coastal LRC, 220HP CAT 3306.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceK View Post
This thread suggests you have the defective unit. This thread https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/...ml#post1045067 suggests Xantrex have it and agreed to refund your $. Are there 2 units, or something else?

Yes, that is a different model I bought this year. Two different units and threads.
The one we are talking about there is the latest model. As I have mentioned earlier, Xantrex told me to buy a new one, because the repair of this one would not be worth it. So I did.
Now I ended up buying two inverters and I have none. The first is in my possession but not working. The second one is returned for refund, but Xantrex is not giving my money back.
By the way, I have emails from Xantrex that my refund was approved for the one in that other thread, the latest model. They are just not sending the money. All I get from them is an answer like ‘ let me look into this and I’ll get back to you ‘. Of course they never do.
LeoKa is offline   Reply With Quote