Hello from middle Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome. Former Cordell Hull boater here before moving away many years ago. Nice boating country. Will you cross your wake near home there, do you think?

Yes, I saw you might boat out of Wildwood Marina? Many a pleasant weekend we spent on the lake there, when I resided in the Nashville area. Our home lake was Old Hickory but we enjoyed Cordell Hull more, much fewer boats to compete with.

Will you begin and end the loop from the Cumberland near home, or do a more conventional route? My wife and I talked about when we eventually do the trip, extending our fall weeks up the river - either the Cumberland or the Tennessee - to visit the stomping grounds of my youth.

Welcome. I'm planning a trip up the Cumberland in the spring. It looks like interesting country.

Welcome aboard.

Remember it is not a race.

Plan on at least one year, with time to fly home if needed

Yes, I saw you might boat out of Wildwood Marina? Many a pleasant weekend we spent on the lake there, when I resided in the Nashville area. Our home lake was Old Hickory but we enjoyed Cordell Hull more, much fewer boats to compete with.

Will you begin and end the loop from the Cumberland near home, or do a more conventional route? My wife and I talked about when we eventually do the trip, extending our fall weeks up the river - either the Cumberland or the Tennessee - to visit the stomping grounds of my youth.

They have completely redid the marina it is really nice now

Back
Top Bottom