Newbie Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CapJim

Hi all, I saw a presentation from a fellow Rotary member who did the great loop and all I can say is wow!, I want to do that someday. Fast forward a year and I am thinking why should I wait to retire? I could get trawler and keep it somewhere close by for long weekends and vacations.

I've lived on a lake and have had a bow rider, center console and pontoon in succession, longest being 24'. Now I am seriously considering a trawler, 34-39'ish.

That's pretty much where my head is at now. I know I have a lot to learn, and I am up to the task. I have my private pilot's license with instrument rating and I have driven 18 wheelers around the country. I ride motorcycles, enjoy boating and occasionally scuba. I like to learn new things.

I am 2 hours from Chattanooga, and am giving a hard look at setting something up there. I would like to hear from folks in TN about their trawler experiences and anything else they want to throw in.

Best Regards, Jim

You might want to expand your horizons, Tennessee isn't exactly trawler country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom