If you're bored...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Mr. t. Interesting but I only lasted until the end of the first page. I certainly don't care.

If this is true, I'm gonna be amazed....

L.A. TIMES ARCHIVES
MAY 9, 1988 12 AM PT

MIAMI — The Coast Guard seized a 133-foot yacht valued at $2.5 million after finding one-tenth of an ounce of marijuana aboard, claiming the vessel under a “zero tolerance” crackdown on drugs.
The Ark Royal, registered in Delaware with its home port in Philadelphia, was seized Saturday in international waters between Mexico and Cuba after Coast Guard officers found the butt of a marijuana cigarette in a trash can and a small amount of marijuana in a stateroom, Coast Guard officials here said.

Sure... Don't forget, the USCG once targeted and fined the unknowing owners of boats which the agency knew had been manufactured out of compliance with federal regulations.

Last edited:
There is 85 posts and the OP has yet to come back and respond to anything. That has got to be a troll.

I will bet there is WAY more to the story.

It might be one of those " broken tail light" stops and actions.

"It might be one of those " broken tail light" stops and actions.

Like the taillights that get broken after the vehicle has stopped?

"It might be one of those " broken tail light" stops and actions.

Like the taillights that get broken after the vehicle has stopped?

Probably not, that culture rarely existed in the USCG.

More like some other agency put pressure on the USCG to go back to the zero tolerance policy to open other enforcement doors. The IRS is expecting to go after higher income people, this could be a back door.

Back
Top Bottom