Hello from Nimble Vagabond in NC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Manatee
Vessel Make
Nimble Vagabond
I'm a new member of Trawler Forum and relatively new owner of a 1994 Nimble Vagabond, Manatee, docked in Beaufort, North Carolina. I'm eager to learn more about this particular model and to learn more about cruising in general from this community.

Welcome,

Bruce

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat.

Welcome to the 'funny farm'.
Now, perhaps you will provide us a few more details, please.
The 'throne' is what type and where is it hiding?
Shower in the aft cockpit to enlighten the neighbors or shower at night, hiding in the darkness?
It is a nice boat. Perhaps it will be your 'first' boat and then, move to a larger boat?
Overall length and beam?
What size is the fresh water tank?
What size outboard do you have?
With that wide open space for the outboard, I would be concerned about following seas.

Last edited:
Welcome. There is a wealth of information to be had on this forum. Pictures!

And don't forget to tell us what anchor you have so we can all pile on telling you how bad it is! :)

I asked for more information because the ones I looked at, on the internet, indicated various length, hp of engine and no tank volumes.

Hello! I really like the nimble vagabond. I've owned a nimble nomad and a vagabond. I'm looking for another vagabond. Do you have interest in selling your vagabond? If you do, please let me know.
Thanks,
David

I'm a new member of Trawler Forum and relatively new owner of a 1994 Nimble Vagabond, Manatee, docked in Beaufort, North Carolina. I'm eager to learn more about this particular model and to learn more about cruising in general from this community.
Hi, I heard that you maybe interested in selling your vagabond. I love these boats and I am very interested in talking to you about your boat. My name is David Schellin. My number is 703 283 2543. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Very cool boat!

Back
Top Bottom