Need source for Cruiseair parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Always Late

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Always Late
Vessel Make
Marine Trader 44 DC
I am in the Pensacola area and can't find a local source for Cruiseair parts. I have an older Taylor Made 16,000 btu unit. Anyone have a local source or online?

Gary

Did you google it? There is a boat part supplier, I think in Illinois? I’ve gotten a few hard to get parts from there. Damn if I could only remember the name.

Thanks Donna, I did google it but none of the results were user friendly. I couldn't search my specific part. I'm at sea right now and have sketchy cell and internet.

You might try Dometic who bought CruiseAir a few years back.

You might try Dometic who bought CruiseAir a few years back.

If you do call Dometic- ask for Mark Bower in tech support- he was of immense help to me in a Marineaire issue- knows the legacy products and told me that there are others from the various brands they have bought over the years

Thanks for all the suggestions. I get back on land tomorrow and can start following up on your suggestions.

Gary

I contacted Dometic about my A/C and they told me politely that my unit was obsolete and they couldn't help. I found a number for Cruisair Southeast. Called and spoke with a guy named Dwayne and he told me that the parts I needed were being used in current models, gave me the part numbers. He could not sell them to me, only to dealers. Ordered them from a dealer and had a local A/C company install them. Good as new!
Woo hoo!

Gary

Start capacitor, run capacitor, relay. Relay was only thing I couldn't find local.

Which relay? I ask because that sort of feedback info (including sources) can be helpful in the future to other forum members with similar equipment....me, for example. Thanks

Last edited:
Which relay? I ask because that sort of feedback info (including sources) can be helpful in the future to other forum members with similar equipment....me, for example. Thanks
There was only 1 relay on my a/c

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom