Hello from sunny Thailand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kcallagmy

Vessel Name
Willkris
Vessel Make
Seahorse Marine 36
Just want to say hello to fellow Trawler fans on the forum.. Any others from Thailand or other far flung places....

Very interested in the boating community of Thailand. Are you an ex pat? From where? Friends call Thailand the last stop for some trying to do RTW (round the world). Say they look at the Indian Ocean and decide to bail. What’s the used boat market like?

I am based in Phuket, been in Thailand for the ladt 24 years...

Welcome aboard! From what I've seen, you get to boat in a beautiful part of the world.

My wife and I came very close to sailing in Thailand 11 years ago, as we planned on being part of a flotilla. The only thing that stopped us was she was 9-months pregnant. Had we gone, our daughter would have been born in Thailand instead of Friday Harbor!

Welcome kcallagmy,

A beautiful part of the world to cruise in. I'm jealous. I'm hoping to do a bit of boating up that way some day.

Welcome! I lived in Phuket for 19 years and was very active in the boating community however we’ve now been back in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for the past 17 years so my experience is dated... Anyway, enjoy. It’s a beautiful area to cruise!

Back
Top Bottom