New guy from Naples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Naples Florida,

trying to get my signature going

yay i got the avatar going, feeling kinda old. lol

Welcome aboard. It is always good to put the state in your avatar along with the city.

i actually purchased the boat a few months back up in englewood port charlotte area.

i actually purchased the boat a few months back up in englewood port charlotte area.
I believe I followed it in Big Stump Pass one day last winter. What was the old name?

Welcome to the 'funny farm.' I do hope you have callous on your butt because sometimes the written words do not reflect the intended 'tongue in cheek', teasing.

I kept the old Name it is kind of out there but not terrible. and its cheaper to keeper...lol

there is another one named same in the keys but its a 48

Hiya. Had one of those cats owned by a TFer visiting our pier for a few weeks some years back. Nice boats you got there, both of 'em.:)

the 48 in the keys is the same owner that owned mine originally and upgraded to the 48 after , and named the new boat the same Fat Cat it resides in Key West .

Greetings and welcome - I too am a new guy. Home is Sarasota, boat is based in Punta Gorda. M/V Constellation - see ya on the water!

Welcome to the 'funny farm'.

Welcome ,,,yeah your close by if you ever come down the coast some let me know we got all the good beaches mapped out..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom