Greetings from Constellation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constellation1

Vessel Name
Constellation
Vessel Make
North Pacific 43
Hello everyone - while I have been browsing the forums and asking questions, all is official today … we are back in the trawlerlife game. Our new to us trusty steed is a 2009 North Pacific Pilothouse Trawler. Originally from the Pacific Northwest (Vancouver BC), we cruised a lot in those waters many years ago. We now live in Sarasota FL, and while we boat a lot on our Boston Whalers, we are very excited to get back onboard a trawler. Her name will be Constellation. I look forward to the commraderie here and contributing wherever I am able.

Cheers!

6B17B872-C106-421B-AF66-56AEBD0CAEC9.jpeg

EDB6B984-36E7-4E5F-8775-36F1530C9107.jpg

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat. Very nice.

Welcome aboard. Congratulations! Beauty of a vessel. Keep us posted on your adventures, please.

Hello everyone - while I have been browsing the forums and asking questions, all is official today … we are back in the trawlerlife game. Our new to us trusty steed is a 2009 North Pacific Pilothouse Trawler. Originally from the Pacific Northwest (Vancouver BC), we cruised a lot in those waters many years ago. We now live in Sarasota FL, and while we boat a lot on our Boston Whalers, we are very excited to get back onboard a trawler. Her name will be Constellation. I look forward to the commraderie here and contributing wherever I am able.

Welcome to the NP family!

Rob

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom