anchor dismantle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterh

I bought a furfjord anchor as a spare and would like to store it in two pieces. There are two u shaped clips on the bottom holding in the axel. I cannot find any youtube instructions on how to dismantle. Any experience out there or direct me to a site?

Thank you in advance

Peter

Welcome to TF.

I've moved your post to the anchor section to gain more attention specific to your issue. :flowers:

If it can be disassembled (and put back together), it should be pretty obvious. However, if you post some photos, you might get some suggestions.

I GOogled them yesterday but the photos do not show enough detail to see anything of use to be a guide.

Show some close up, CLEAR FOCUSED, photos of both sides of the attachment and you may get some ideas.

Show the U shaped clips you mention.

I have seen similar anchors in use and in used equipment shops but never paid attention to the connection.

I bought a furfjord anchor as a spare and would like to store it in two pieces. There are two u shaped clips on the bottom holding in the axel. I cannot find any youtube instructions on how to dismantle. Any experience out there or direct me to a site?

Thank you in advance

Peter

They are made by Kolstrand. You could cal them at 206-784-2500

Bill

Back
Top Bottom