Originally Posted by Misssjody
Looking for an aft cabin trawler style with reliable quality fuel tanks. Any suggestions?
Wow, Misssjody - Congratulations!!
That is the least obnoxious wish list I've ever seen!
However... just gotta ask... besides of and in addition to your request for "... aft cabin trawler with reliable quality fuel tanks." What other features/factors do you seek in a boat??
Ya know, like:
- max draft
- planing, semi displacement or displacement hull design
- # of heads
- up or down galley
- twin or single screw engines
- gasoline or diesel
- wood/fiberglass/steel construction
- flying bridge or flat top
- gen set
- 30 or 50 amp service
- how many years old - or maybe you'd like to purchase it brand new!
Just to mention a few other items regarding boat styles.