2006 Mainship 34' flybridge Pasadea, MD $175,000
At our advanced age, our beautiful Mainship 34T has become too big to handle and we need to downsize.
Our Mainship gets us many compliments for its dark blue hull. People see it and say, "That is one good looking boat".
Some details about our boat:
- 20,000lb with 14' beam
- Single Yanmar 370HP engine with 538 hours
- Kohler 8KW generator with only 78 hours
- Upper helm has Garmin 5212 GPS, Simrad AP28 autopilot, Standard
Horizon VHF model GX2200 with AIS, and Raymarine C80 radar
- Lower helm has Garmin 740S GPS and Simrad AP28 autopilot
- Boat has bow AND stern thrusters with controls on upper and lower stations
- 16,00 BTU AC for salon and 12,000 BTU AC in stateroom.
- Propane Magna grill on flybridge.
- Vacu flush head with fresh water refill
- Separate shower enclosure
- Salon has new carpeting,side windows have blinds and canvas privacy
covers for windshield.
- Fully enclosed upper helm with Dark blue bimini and isinglass
This boat can carry a lot of people. Flybridge alone easily seats 8 (We keep 14 life jackets on board)
There is easy 360 degree access to the entire engine
Gunwales are as high as 26" along each side so that adults and children can safely and easily move around entire boat.
In salon, all of these boats came with sofa and 2 arm chairs.
The galley has an amazing amount of storage space.
Photos of inside and outside of this boat can be seen in Ads for sister ships posted on Yachtworld, or Boat Trader,