Friends are preparing to list their beautiful Mainship 390. Given the current, crazy state of the market, we thought this might present a good opportunity to make a connection for someone who is on the hunt for this particular model before our friends enlist a broker. Many pictures and more details will be coming when the listing is formalized, but for now…
Scholarship is a 2001 Mainship 390 in wonderful condition, lying in Greene County, New York in a protected creek just off the Hudson River. She has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by her current owners who are moving up to a bigger Mainship. She has been freshly detailed and is ready to cruise.
Send us a private message if you would like to be connected with her owners for more info and to discuss price.
- Yanmar 6LP-STE 1613 hrs.
- Kohler 8EOZ Generator 278 hrs.
- Raymarine Axiom 9 (2) 1 upper, 1 lower
- Raymarine Quantum Radar 18"
- Raymarine AIS 650
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Sidepower Bow and Stern Thrusters (2017)
- Truepower 800 Watt Inverter (2016)
- Dinghy Ramp Davit System
- NovaKool Refrigerator/freezer (2019)
- BoatSafe Engine Room Heater
- Cruisair/Dometic Air Conditioners (2) 16,500 BTU (1 new 2018)
- Vacuflush Toilet