After cruising the entire inside passage over multiple years, it's time to let someone else enjoy the ride. Sidekick is waiting in her boathouse in Aurora Harbor ready for adventure.
The best way to learn about her specs and features is to go to the website Sidekick
and take a look. Her boathouse is also available.
In a nutshell:
1. Yanmar 175HP 5900 hours (many of which are trolling hours)
2. Good electronics including radar, fish finders, chartplotter, autopilot
3. Solar panels
5. Diesel stove
6. Fishing gear with downrigger
7. New electric head
8. Sleeps 5 in a double settee, double v-birth and pilothouse single.
8. Alaska boat brokers said they would list the boat for $79,000.
9. Last survey had her value over $90,000.
10. We want her to, above all, have a good new home.
The website has specs and pics/videos to be updated as we go.
Gulp. Do we really want to do this?
Contact me, Rex Thompson, at firstname.lastname@example.org