Old 11-07-2022, 05:57 PM   #1

City: San Diego
1979 Californian 34 LRC San Diego CA $50,000 OBO

I'm selling my 1979 Californian 34 LRC located in San Diego CA. Newly rebuild engines and transmission with only 7 hours. I'm asking $55,000 OBO

The whole boat has been gone thru and all the work has been done. boat is in the water in Seaforth marina in san diego California. Both 200hp turbo Perkins were rebuild with OEM parts (still under warranty) by viking performance engines both transmission were rebuild as well by the same company. New 4 blade nibral props. It didn't have genset when I got the boat. It now has 3 brand new 8d batteries and a 5000watt Inverter which powers everything. Both steel gas tanks have been replaced with aluminum tanks. All bilge pumps are new and have warranty. Added engine room exhaust blowers and docking system. These boat tend to drop on both rear corners of the house. Which has been addres as well. Whole interior are brand new. Tons of storage. Almost everything on this boat have been replaced in the past 2 years. New water heater, Rewired electrical system. New electronics, added a macerator pump for pump put. only the radar and the toilet bowl is old. But the pump on the toilet is new. Only issue is the portside shaft broke and I haven't had the time to replace it. It cost 1200 from Florida including shipping or 1900 locally in san diego. Boat is also listed with pop yachts where you can see more pictures. Here is the link https://www.popyachts.com/troller-fi...31545&Redirect Im open to reasonable cash offers. Im not in here much. my number is 909 964 8293 call or text

Thank you for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1057.jpg  
Capt kraken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
californian 34, lrc, perkins t6.3544m, rebuild motors, san diego