Vaccination passports

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
Mr. s. Don't I usually provide links or readily do so when requested? What am I missing here?

iu

https://globalnews.ca/news/7668751/coronavirus-british-columbia-vaccine-rollout-phase-2/

I'm not buying her version of "normal".

I think Trudeau will be owing Horgan bigtime for the soft sell spin of the vaccine shortage.

Last month we had more stick, less carrot. What has changed?

Last edited:
I'm not buying her version of "normal".
To me, BC normal means no masks, no social distancing. It means a million cruise passengers, hundreds of US recreational boaters, concerts, sporting events, Canada Day celebrations, 300,000 beach goers at fireworks, Italian weddings and Sikh funerals.

BC will not be normal until, Washington, Alberta, the UK, Asia and the rest of the world are.

You have a link for that?
I saw this, directed at RTF:
I thought, yes, sometimes links can provide factual information and help to understand the point made.

Soo valley has repeatedly said BC will be back to “normal” by summer and now by July 01.

Following his (?-not sure of gender) lead of requesting a link, I innocently and respectfully did the same.

So why the aggression? Oh, right, a redneck who qualifies as a transient.
I have heard of a boy named Sue,
but have not heard the same with the name in my sig. being called a girl. is this a transgengder future?

I just got the first shot for the Moderna vaccine. I hate to disappoint some of our paranoid posters here, but there is no mention of being tracked in any paperwork as someone stated. Makes no sense anyway, because I would have to load a tracking app on my phone, or what if I don't own a smart phone? Silliness!

I just got the first shot for the Moderna vaccine. I hate to disappoint some of our paranoid posters here, but there is no mention of being tracked in any paperwork as someone stated. Makes no sense anyway, because I would have to load a tracking app on my phone, or what if I don't own a smart phone? Silliness!

Ah yes, I see you have come online, will follow your travels.

LOL, they probably micro-chipped me at the same time and I just don't know it. I'm doomed now!

So...the vaccines do NOT prevent you from getting Covid, they do NOT protect others from you, they will NOT prevent you from dying from it, and they will NOT stop the lockdowns, masking, distancing, business closures, etc....yet we have to provide proof of this vaccination which does nothing to protect us or others, or permit any return to normal. In other words, they're claimed not to provide any provable benefit whatsoever.

I'm still trying to figure out how this is a benefit, when there are other non-vaccine cures that are 100% effective (far more so than even the vaccine manufacturers claim), cheap, readily available, and proven absolutely safe.....

Wow, wow, I am excited. No need for a vaccine and you have a cure for all of us. Please share.
So...the vaccines do NOT prevent you from getting Covid, they do NOT protect others from you, they will NOT prevent you from dying from it, and they will NOT stop the lockdowns, masking, distancing, business closures, etc....yet we have to provide proof of this vaccination which does nothing to protect us or others, or permit any return to normal. In other words, they're claimed not to provide any provable benefit whatsoever.

I'm still trying to figure out how this is a benefit, when there are other non-vaccine cures that are 100% effective (far more so than even the vaccine manufacturers claim), cheap, readily available, and proven absolutely safe.....

For those who do not yet qualify for the vaccine, or those who do not want to be vaccinated, please consider the prophylactic use of Ivermectine. In some studies it has proven 100% effective in the prevention of COVID-19. The tablets cost 20 cents each.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

You can purchase the tablets from overseas suppliers. They are very popular in treatment regimes in India. The drug has been around for 40 years to treat parasitic infections and has no significant side-effects.

These last few posts (minus catalina) are not worth the time to reply to. Though they are entertaining!

For those who do not yet qualify for the vaccine, or those who do not want to be vaccinated, please consider the prophylactic use of Ivermectine. In some studies it has proven 100% effective in the prevention of COVID-19. The tablets cost 20 cents each.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

You can purchase the tablets from overseas suppliers. They are very popular in treatment regimes in India. The drug has been around for 40 years to treat parasitic infections and has no significant side-effects.

Absolutely true! There have been several exhaustive, scientific, peer-reviewed studies (one released within the past month or so) that prove this.

Of course, big pharma companies that produce vaccines at $120USD per dose are fighting this tooth and nail, but it's hard to deny proof. Of course, they're lobbying governments to make vaccinations mandatory for 7 billion people, so at $120 USD per dose, well, the profit level is staggering (in the tens of trillions of dollars). Is it any wonder they're fighting so hard to have a 100% cure, available at your local pharmacy, for only a few cents, played down? If anyone believes these big pharma companies are just being altruistic & only in it to save lives, it's time to re-think it.

You'll also recall that the FDA has NOT approved these vaccines, as the minimum required safety and efficacy testing was never done. The pharma companies (the three leading ones, owned by Gates, in particular) lobbied the US Government to allow their use regardless of lack of proof of safety. Guess that's why they were suddenly granted blanket immunity against prosecution for injuries & deaths caused by these vaccines.....

Hydrochloroquin HCL has shown similar results in extensive, peer-reviewed medical and scientific studies throughout Europe. Also only pennies per dose.

Just saying, this issue requires some serious thought, rather than just believing that big pharma always tells the truth.

Last edited:
Absolutely true! There have been several exhaustive, scientific, peer-reviewed studies (one released within the past month or so) that prove this.

Of course, big pharma companies that produce vaccines at $120USD per dose are fighting this tooth and nail, but it's hard to deny proof. Of course, they're lobbying governments to make vaccinations mandatory for 7 billion people, so at $120 USD per dose, well, the profit level is staggering (in the tens of trillions of dollars). Is it any wonder they're fighting so hard to have a 100% cure, available at your local pharmacy, for only a few cents, played down? If anyone believes these big pharma companies are just being altruistic & only in it to save lives, it's time to re-think it.

You'll also recall that the FDA has NOT approved these vaccines, as the minimum required safety and efficacy testing was never done. The pharma companies (the three leading ones, owned by Gates, in particular) lobbied the US Government to allow their use regardless of lack of proof of safety. Guess that's why they were suddenly granted blanket immunity against prosecution for injuries & deaths caused by these vaccines.....

Hydrochloroquin HCL has shown similar results in extensive, peer-reviewed medical and scientific studies throughout Europe. Also only pennies per dose.

Just saying, this issue requires some serious thought, rather than just believing that big pharma always tells the truth.
Great post. Follow the money folks.

I can only guess you have not lost any friends or relatives.
Please tell us more about your medical studies and the "cures" you are so confident of why others are not aware. I would think with your insights you would have a better grasp on the facts rather than espousing your own theories.
Links?
Studies?

Here in Ontario ,and the rest of Canada , we are far behind the U.S . in vaccinations completed . Our Government ''hopes'' to have everyone done my Sept. . Today they are doing 80 year olds and up . I have a 93 year old mother in law ( in a different area of Ontario ) that we are just able to do the paperwork for her to get the shot in the next few weeks .

Canada has been locked down fairly hard , until last week . They will lock down again if the numbers rise . Don't hold your breath on making it to Canada this summer , our Prime Minister wants us to hide under the bed till Covid is gone . Cruise ships are banned in Canadian waters till Feb. 2022 i believe .

I can only guess you have not lost any friends or relatives.
Please tell us more about your medical studies and the "cures" you are so confident of why others are not aware. I would think with your insights you would have a better grasp on the facts rather than espousing your own theories.
Links?
Studies?
Google is your friend! I don't need to be an expert (although I do have a pre-med university degree, so I do have some knowledge), as some of the world's leading expert scientists have already done the work for us. If you care to look, you'll see lots on the subject of Invermectin's success against Covid.

You DO need to realize that information on these two drugs is being suppressed, with study links being deleted from Google almost as fast as they appear. The big drug companies have a tremendous amount of influence. On occasion, I've started to read a newly-published study (usually out of Europe or Asia) only to have ALL references to it deleted from Google moments later.

Since you don't believe in it, here's a reference to get you started:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/expanding-use-of-ivermectin-as-early-treatment-forcovid/

And here's one on Hydroxychloroquin, with lots of sub-references to studies proving its effectiveness on Covid:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/references/science-of-hcq/

On a much broader scope, there is also the Great Barrington Declaration, authored by a collection of the world's leading authorities in immunology, epidemiology, biochemistry, virology, etc.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Go ahead, read the information on the signatories, and THEN tell me no expert opinions exist on this. **By the way, the signatory count of medical practitioners, scientists, and medical & health experts who have already signed this Declaration is currently at 55,160**

Is that enough expertise for you?

I'm just saying that there's far more to all this than is reported in the mainstream media, and critical thinking/basic research at this juncture could be advantageous to your health, and that of your friends and family.

Last edited:
xx

Attachments

• sheeple.JPG
    sheeple.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 15
Information is being suppressed. How do you know this? Supposition? An assumption that Big Pharma must be screwing us all? You have no proof, just another conspiracy theory. Wow. This will be my last response to this drivel.
Google is your friend! I don't need to be an expert (although I do have a pre-med university degree, so I do have some knowledge), as some of the world's leading expert scientists have already done the work for us. If you care to look, you'll see lots on the subject of Invermectin's success against Covid.

You DO need to realize that information on these two drugs is being suppressed, with study links being deleted from Google almost as fast as they appear. The big drug companies have a tremendous amount of influence. On occasion, I've started to read a newly-published study (usually out of Europe or Asia) only to have ALL references to it deleted from Google moments later.

Since you don't believe in it, here's a reference to get you started:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/expanding-use-of-ivermectin-as-early-treatment-forcovid/

And here's one on Hydroxychloroquin, with lots of sub-references to studies proving its effectiveness on Covid:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/references/science-of-hcq/

On a much broader scope, there is also the Great Barrington Declaration, authored by a collection of the world's leading authorities in immunology, epidemiology, biochemistry, virology, etc.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Go ahead, read the information on the signatories, and THEN tell me no expert opinions exist on this. **By the way, the signatory count of medical practitioners, scientists, and medical & health experts who have already signed this Declaration is currently at 55,160**

Is that enough expertise for you?

I'm just saying that there's far more to all this than is reported in the mainstream media, and critical thinking/basic research at this juncture could be advantageous to your health, and that of your friends and family.

In medicine for any intervention you need to obtain informed consent. The rules for obtaining informed consent are very strict. Failure to obtain informed consent is a common reason for Med/mal suits.
This issue of being forced to do anything by a health care practitioner isn’t operative in the real world.
So if you want to assume an increased of getting Covid that’s your choice. If you choose to increase the risk others get Covid that’s your choice as well. Given the impact Covid has had on your country some would consider failure to vaccinate as unpatriotic. Personally believe mandatory vaccination is in violation of informed consent rules and contrary to the premise that you should have control of your own body. Would think it would be unconstitutional as well.
Good summation. I can`t see anyone at risk of being forcibly vaccinated, except perhaps those truly unable to make decisions for themselves, eg, those in care, suffering dementia, etc, most of whom will have Advocates for their wellbeing.
A vaccination passport is highly desirable for community safety. While we can safely correspond with an unvaccinated ASD, and others of similar mind on TF, a direct encounter is different. Obviously no risk for most, but fortunately, if the Passport becomes a common requirement for entry to various places,countries,states, etc, the risk is overcome if the unvaccinated are refused entry. Presumably the unvaccinated won`t be otherwise easily identifiable, making the Passport even more desirable. Of course risks remain, especially as vaccination is not 100% effective, but we can only act to safeguard ourselves the best we can.
Here the indications of "vaccine refusal" look to be around 10%. Not a large percentage, and in any event, the unvaccinated will gain significant protection from the vaccinated.
Meanwhile, assuming ASD and friends are not on Ignore, we can safely correspond with them on TF, if so inclined. Politely if possible, reciprocally of course.

Information is being suppressed. How do you know this? Supposition? An assumption that Big Pharma must be screwing us all? You have no proof, just another conspiracy theory. Wow. This will be my last response to this drivel.

Wow! When links disappear in minutes after being posted, what would you call it?

As for “conspiracy theory”, I posted the link to over 55,000 experts who say otherwise.

I do note that you refuse to consider the possibility of anything contrary to your beliefs as “conspiracy theory” and lies...despite proof to the contrary...and you’ve put any evidence on “ignore”. Hardly an adult reaction....

One has to ask...

Why are known effective prophylactic and therapeutic drugs being overlooked or minimized in the rush to get to 100% vaccination?

Where are the most profits??

One has to ask...

Why are known effective prophylactic and therapeutic drugs being overlooked or minimized in the rush to get to 100% vaccination?

Where are the most profits??
Yeah - that's the question that needs to be asked!!

Yeah - that's the question that needs to be asked!!
Right on. Do you suspect the originators of the virus get a kickback commission for every infection, doubled for every death? Bet they do!:rolleyes:

Some scary stuff going on...in some Canadian provinces, people are being told they soon won’t be permitted to even get food at grocery stores, go to work, or venture out unless they hold a vaccine passport...

Last edited:
"Wow! When links disappear in minutes after being posted, what would you call it?"

PM, Perspective Management.

Hydroxychloroquin was recommended by Trump, so we had an entire year if MSM blither telling all if we used it we would be DEAD!

Gentlemen I’ve explained over and over again why and how double blinded, prospective, controlled clinical trials are done. Until these are done you have NO evidence of efficacy nor safety.
I’ve explained why correlation does not prove causation over and over again.

This is reality regardless of your belief system.

To date there’s no evidence of efficacy of ivermectin, HC nor azitthromycin .

None of the material referenced meets the basic requirements of standard trial design. Phase one and phase two studies are often misleading. Have been involved in multiple trials where preliminary trials or observational retrospective studies were most encouraging only to have them not pan out in phase three. Quoting this type of information as proof is foolhardy.

So to those who want to hold on to their beliefs. Have a good day. Hopefully others understand the governmental agencies actually paying for these studies is strongly incentivized to find effective, inexpensive treatments of which the machinations of big Pharma or deep state could not prevent.

Gentlemen I’ve explained over and over again why and how double blinded, prospective, controlled clinical trials are done. Until these are done you have NO evidence of efficacy nor safety.
I’ve explained why correlation does not prove causation over and over again.

This is reality regardless of your belief system.

To date there’s no evidence of efficacy of ivermectin, HC nor azitthromycin .

None of the material referenced meets the basic requirements of standard trial design. Phase one and phase two studies are often misleading. Have been involved in multiple trials where preliminary trials or observational retrospective studies were most encouraging only to have them not pan out in phase three. Quoting this type of information as proof is foolhardy.

So to those who want to hold on to their beliefs. Have a good day. Hopefully others understand the governmental agencies actually paying for these studies is strongly incentivized to find effective, inexpensive treatments of which the machinations of big Pharma or deep state could not prevent.

Hippo, your comments are accurate and welcome, but you are wasting your time. I am also giving up commenting on this because some here just want to state their opinion w/o an open mind or any intention of considering what you or others have to say.

I do find it funny that the same people who don't trust the FDA and the science behind the vaccines, will order some unregulated pills from a foreign country and insist that gives them 100% protection. I wish them the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom