Same day travel into/out of NY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger58sb

Guru
Vessel Name
Ranger
Vessel Make
58' Sedan Bridge
Can anyone point me to published COVID-related rules (if any) about traveling into NY and leaving the same day?

I'd be coming from MD, not (intentionally) stopping anywhere else along the way...

-Chris

NY resident here. I don't know of any rules / limitations on doing that. There are no published quarantine requirements for out of state arrivals or anything.

Currently NY and NJ have reopened marinas. That's are boats out all over NJ. A transient just left our marina in NJ heading for Boston. He came from Florida.

A friend with a Ranger Tug was boating around Manhattan this past weekend.

That boat on its way from NJ to Boston, still can't do a stopover in Rhode Island without a 14-day quarantine, can it (legally anyway)?

That boat on its way from NJ to Boston, still can't do a stopover in Rhode Island without a 14-day quarantine, can it (legally anyway)?
That I dont know.

That’s my understanding also. I ask a friend that lives in Providence. It sounds like you can transit RI waters but you can’t stop but I’d check first. I have no first hand knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom