Old 10-25-2021, 04:13 PM   #1

City: Metairie
Want to buy a used 9-12ft hypalon rib dingy.

Can travel up to 1,000 miles from New Orleans for the right deal.
Old 10-25-2021, 08:21 PM   #2
Guru

City: Anacortes
Want to buy a used 9-12ft hypalon rib dingy.

New, used, aluminum, fiberglass? Why such a huge size range? What motor size? Console or tiller?

Probably want to narrow this down…a lot.

Also, I just went through trying to find a new boat. Only reason I was able to secure an aluminum AB console was because someone else had literally backed out because they had waited for the container to be offloaded and then again to be delivered from its perpetual place in the yard for over 6 months with no ETA for unloading and the buyer gave up and found something else. I went to find a Yamaha 25 for it and the dealer wound up not being able to get one. Again, I happened to find one on a nationwide search and grabbed it up all the way on the opposite coast and had it shipped.

Finding and securing stock right now is difficult and very very likely getting harder until mid next year at the earliest.

Edit…I see you did say used. Good used ribs are very competitive right now as getting new has become soooo difficult.