Old 08-12-2022, 08:40 PM   #1

City: Bozeman
Seeking Krogen 42 in good condition

Hello!

If anyone out there knows someone who is selling, or is interested in selling their own Krogen 42; I'm seriously interested in purchasing one that's in good condition. I've a lot of nostalgic love for the Krogen 42 due to spending the bulk of my summers on a well maintained one with my family in Sitka. My romantic liveaboard long term dream is to be in SE Alaska working remotely with Starlink cruising the quiet coves of the northern inside passage.

I'll keep up with my daily check ins on Yachtworld for now, but I know that on occasion, boat owners like to hand off without getting brokers involved towards the end of the boating season in the PNW. I'm absolutely open to other locals for the right boat as well, but PNW strongly preferred.

If you're one of those seeking a personal sale to someone who will care for her like a loved one, keep the engine room clean, and the glass polished, please keep me in mind or reach out! I'd love to learn about your Krogen as I evaluate my options on a goal I'm committed to.

Thanks for reading and best wishes to you all in your travels.
One More Run is offline   Reply With Quote