Old 09-27-2022, 03:17 PM   #1

City: Portland
Great Harbour, Endeavour TrawlerCat, Nordhavn 40 wanted

Looking for an N37, Endeavour 40 (pilothouse), or possibly a lower priced Nordhavn. Might consider a 35 but the 40 is naturally the preferred boat for what I’d like to do but I understand unlikely to find one in my price range as of the last couple years.

Would prefer to purchase on the East coast or Gulf. Might be interested in other similar boats with a shallow draft (<4ft) and a range of around 1500 miles. Must have excellent engine access, separate shower stall and an island Queen berth in master. Must be capable of carrying a larger (at least 11-14ft) hard sided tender.

Thank you
B
Barnabas Colllins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 12:24 PM   #2

City: Portland
Hi all. Disregard the above WTB. Hurricane Ian combined with a couple of other “life hurdles” have changed our price range for boats. Now looking to pay cash for something in the 150k range.
Seeking some key features listed below if possible. Naturally the word “boat” is a synonym of the word compromise especially on a small budget but I’ll list what we see after below anyway and see if anything pops up. Certainly would love suggestions.

*Walkaround queen
*Dry head in master (separate shower stall)
*Excellent engine access to a naturally aspirated diesel
*a range of at least 1000-1500NM
*ICW compatible (draft and bridge height) but seaworthy enough for operating in Bahamas and Caribbean
Barnabas Colllins is offline   Reply With Quote