Olympic Sedan - Monk design?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes it is a Ed Monk Jr. Not a lot of them built. I have seen this boat at the marina and looked at a sister for sale in PT. It was not right for us. I found the lower helm set up kind of tight and it was not great for visiability for any passengers. I also thought the finishes were a little sub par.... Kinda like bayliner quality. The hulls and deck seem well layed out. The engines are under the aft deck and seem to get a fair amount of water incursion. They are a very shallow semi displacement hull and they seem to rock a lot.

Yes it is a Ed Monk Jr. Not a lot of them built. I have seen this boat at the marina and looked at a sister for sale in PT. It was not right for us. I found the lower helm set up kind of tight and it was not great for visiability for any passengers. I also thought the finishes were a little sub par.... Kinda like bayliner quality. The hulls and deck seem well layed out. The engines are under the aft deck and seem to get a fair amount of water incursion. They are a very shallow semi displacement hull and they seem to rock a lot.

Thank you, I appreciate your observations!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom